We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Your card will be charged upon shipment.
We only do business within the 48 contiguous states of the United States of America.
We use UPS where possible. The maximum length UPS can carry is 8'-6", and the maximum weight cannot exceed 150 pounds.
When we exceed UPS guidelines we ship by common carrier. We have found that Brauns works well for us within New England, and Xpress Global works well for nationwide shipping. Both companies are carpet carriers who specialize in the transport of roll goods. Please note, all shipments are FOB-Origin which means the title transfers to the customer when it leaves our facility.
We offer our customers sample swatches of rugs and bindings. Samples generally ship within 48 hours via US Postal Service Priority mail.
Each of our rugs is custom made to order, and are, therefore, not returnable. We encourage you to purchase samples of the rugs and bindings that you are interested in to help ensure you are making an informed choice.
Our rugs are very high quality, and we believe that you will be satisfied with your purchase. Our collection includes over 100 weaves and over 120 bindings available with variable binding faces and corner treatments.
There are literally tens of thousands of combinations available, and we do not stock any finished products.
If we ship you a product with defects
All of our products are carefully inspected before we package them, and we have rarely seen a defective product leave the warehouse floor.
We will correct any of our errors, and replace any or our defective product. We will do our best to expedite a replacement order to you.
The original rug should be returned in its original packaging and must be rolled around a carpet core. All claims should be made within 7 days of receipt of the shipment.
If you receive a product with shipping damage
Shipments should be carefully inspected immediately upon arrival for shipping damage. Anything that is missing or damaged should be noted on the bill of lading. Concealed freight damage can only be revealed by unwrapping the package and thoroughly inspecting the rug itself. Please do this and let us know of any damage within 7 days of receiving shipment.
All products are shipped FOB the shippers vehicle which means that as soon as the product is loaded onto the shippers vehicle, the product belongs to you.
Please remember to perform these steps upon receipt of products:
- Check to ensure everything is there. DO NOT sign for delivery until you have completely inspected the rug.
- If something is missing, note it on the bill of lading.
- Check for obvious signs of damage. If you note something that looks damaged, first bring it to the drivers attention. Open that package, and carefully inspect the product. Note any damage directly on the bill of lading.
- Have the delivery person confirm the missing goods or damage by signing the Bill of Lading.
- Make sure you write down the delivery persons full name for future reference.
- If you are unable to inspect the product then sign your Bill of Lading, "received subject to inspection".
- Keep a copy of the bill of lading.
enjoy free shipping
on rug orders*